The Board of Directors approved 10 projects during its meeting of June 20. These commitments finish off the five-year program of the Foundation which, in the current context of the AREVA group’s reorganization, will not be extended.
Access to healthcare, education and culture: the approved projects – four of which are led by AREVA employees – cover the Foundation’s fields of intervention:
- Tout le Monde Contre le Cancer: cooking and gastronomic events for hospitalized children.
- Hospital of Nîmes: acquisition of a robot mannequin devoted to training in neonatal emergency care.
- Matins du soleil: health tours in northern Niger.
- WAHA: management of a medical and social center for Syrian refugees in Izmir, Turkey.
- Mission Inde: tutoring and construction of a dormitory building for girls.
- Tremplin: housing grants for 10 students from modest backgrounds.
- Les Toiles Enchantées: movie screenings for hospitalized children.
- Quai Branly Museum: cultural activities for young people otherwise unable to access them.
- Supplementary allocation for AREVA employees who take humanitarian leave with Planète Urgence.
- Mobilization of 145 AREVA employees based at La Défense for Action against Hunger.