The Audit and Ethics Committee is in charge of issues relating to the preparation and verification of accounting and financial information, including:
• processes in the field of financial reporting and auditing
• efficacy of internal control and risk management systems
• legal auditing of annual account statements and consolidated account statements by statutory auditors and the consistency of appropriate accounting principles
• the statutory auditors' independence.
• monitoring of significant development projects
• risk mapping
It is chaired by Marie-Hélène Laimay.