Find out more
Implementation of the NewCo capital increase
• Completion of the NewCo capital increase reserved for the French State in the amount of 2.5 billion euros
• Transfer in a trust account of 500 million euros representing the future subscription of JNFL and MHI to a second future reserved capital increase (subject to the fulfillment of certain preconditions)
• Reorganization of the governance of AREVA SA and of NewCo
• Finalization of the restructuring plan expected at the end of 2017 with the sale of New NP and the completion of the NewCo capital increase reserved for MHI and JNFL
2017 half-year results
• Net income of €550 m, including notable items in the net amount of €190 m, including the neutralization of amortization, depreciation and impairment of operations held for sale
• Net cash flow from company operations of -€474 m (vs. -€497 m in the 1st half of 2016), still impacted by the OL3 project and financing costs
• The group’s performance plan aiming for 1 billion euros in savings is now 80% complete
 Temporary name of the entity which combines all of the operations of AREVA related to the nuclear fuel cycle, whose legal name is New AREVA Holding.
 New NP combines the operations of AREVA NP, excluding the OL3 contract and the means needed for its completion, and, as appropriate, certain Component contracts affected by serious anomalies which might be identified in connection with the ongoing quality audit.