With the Matins du Soleil association, a permanent structure housing a new school will receive the 300 children of Tafadek, a village in northern Niger, at the start of the next school year.
The Dessine-moi un mouton association offers therapeutic workshops for adolescents living with HIV/AIDS to teach them greater self-sufficiency and to facilitate their inclusion in the school or working environments.
For actions close to our sites, and giving the group’s employees the opportunity to provide their support, the Foundation entered into three new partnerships and renewed two others:
• With Les Toiles Enchantées, Cinema makes its entrance in pediatric hospitals and specialized centers, with 30 films showing in Romans, Lyon, Nîmes…
• With the Culturespaces association, 300 children will see the treasures of regional heritage sites in Orange and Nîmes.
• At the Calvet Museum in Avignon, close to 300 students age 9 to 11 in the Priority Education Network will take part in a program designed especially for them.
• In Carpentras, Bollène and Valréas, the Nuits de l’Enclave association offers workshops in creative writing, the arts and theater production to students from the primary, junior high and senior high schools.
• In Paris, the Foundation has joined forces for the third year with Orange Rouge, which puts on arts workshops and accompanies cultural outings for young people with learning difficulties. Nearly 600 children have already benefitted from the Foundation's support.