The Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting met in Paris La Défense today under the chairmanship of Mr. Philippe Varin, approved the resolutions submitted to a vote by the Shareholders.
In particular, the Shareholders:
• approved the financial and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014 and the allocation of results in their entirety to retained earnings entailing the non-payment of a dividend;
• ratified the appointment by cooptation of Mr. Daniel Verwaerde as member of the Board of Directors;
• approved the regulated agreements;
• ratified the commitment authorized by the Board of Directors in favour of Mr. Philippe Knoche, Chief Executive Officer, corresponding to indemnities or benefits owed or liable to be owed as a result of their duties being terminated or changed;
• issued a favorable opinion on the components of the compensation due or awarded for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2014 to the members of the Executive Board, in accordance with the recommendations of the AFEP‑MEDEF Corporate governance Code.