Any shareholder may attend the General Meeting, regardless of the number of shares he or she holds. The right of shareholders to attend the General Meeting is provided by the registration of the shares in the name of the shareholder or of the financial intermediary registered on his or her behalf on the third business day preceding the General Meeting, May 15, 2014 at midnight, Paris time:
- If you are registered shareholder:
by registering your shares in the registered share accounts held by the Company.
- If you are a bearer shareholder:
by registering you shares in the bearer share accounts held by the financial intermediary managing your share account. Registration of the shares in bearer share accounts held by intermediary must be evidenced by a certificate of participation issued by the intermediary, attached to the mail-in ballot, the proxy ballot or the request for an admission card in the name of the shareholder or on behalf of the shareholder represented by the intermediary.
You may exercise your voting right in different ways:
- By attending the General Meeting in person
• If you are registered shareholder: you must request an admission card to the following address:
44308 Nantes Cedex 3
If the admission card has not been received by the third business day preceding the General Meeting, you may present yourself directly to the desk set up for this purpose on the day of the General Meeting, with proof of identity.
• If you are a bearer shareholder: you must request an admission card from the financial intermediary managing your share account.
- By using the mail-in ballot or the proxy ballot:
Société Générale will have mail-in ballots or proxy ballots available for shareholders, at the request of their financial intermediary, at the following address:
44308 Nantes Cedex 3
Requests for ballots will only be honored if they are received at the above address no later than six calendar day before the date of the General Meeting, i.e. May 14, 2014.
Only duly completed ballots received by Société Générale at the above address no later than three days before the scheduled date of the General Meeting, i.e. May 16, 2014, with the certificate of participation delivered by the financial intermediaries for bearer shares, will be taken into consideration.
- Avis de réunion de l'Assemblée Générale paru au Balo le 31 mars 2014
(French only, pdf, 207 ko)
- Avis de convocation à l'Assemblée Générale d'AREVA paru au BALO le 30 avril 2014 (French only, 104 ko)
- Statuts (French only, pdf, 176 ko)
- 2013 Reference document (pdf, 3,1 Mo)
- Proxy/postal voting form (pdf, 452 ko)
- Total number of existing voting rights and shares dated March 31, 2014 (pdf, 22 ko)
- Executive Board’s report on the resolutions submitted to the 2014 General meeting (French only, pdf, 106 ko)
- Delegations of authority granted to the Executive Board (pdf, 28 ko)
- 2014 Notice of meeting (pdf, 545 ko)
- Statutory auditors' attestation on total amount of the 5 highest remunerations (French only, pdf, 145 ko)
- Statutory auditors' attestation on total amount of sponsorship and patronage (French Only, pdf, 283 ko)
- Statutory auditors' report on the capital increased restricted to employees members of a company or group saving plan (French only, pdf, 217 ko)
- Statutory auditors' report on the issue of shares and securities with or without pre-emptive subscription rights (French only, pdf, 275 ko)
- Resolution voting results (pdf 106Ko)
- Report of the General meeting ( (pdf 4,5 Mo - French only)
The shareholders can ask questions in writing to the Executive Board which will be answered during the meeting or, in accordance with article L. 225-108 of the French Commercial code, the answer will be given on the Company website.
Written questions shall be sent to the Executive Board, at the latest on the fourth day prior to the general meeting, i.e. May 14, 2014, by registered letter with an acknowledgement of receipt at the following address: AREVA, Secrétariat Général, TOUR AREVA, 1 Place Jean Millier, 92400 à COURBEVOIE.
In accordance with article R.225-84 of the French commercial code, written questions has to be sent together with a certificate of account registration, in the registered share accounts held by the Company or in the bearer share accounts held by the financial intermediary pursuant to article L.211-3 of the French Monetary and Financial code.
No written question has been sent to AREVA before the General Meeting of May 20, 2014.