To facilitate the shareholder’s admission to the GM, it is recommended that the shareholder obtain, before the GM, an admission card as follows:
- Holders of registered shares: The shareholder automatically receives the participation form/voting form/proxy form by post, which the shareholder must complete, stating that he wishes to attend the General Meeting, and then return it signed to the following address: Société Générale - Service des Assemblées (CS 30812, 44308 Nantes Cedex 3) or present himself directly on the meeting date with a valid ID.
- Holders of bearer shares: The shareholder must contact the custodian of his shares, indicating that he wishes to attend the GM, and request for an admission card.
- By postal voting:
A shareholder unable to attend the GM may cast his vote by correspondence or by sending a proxy form to the Chairman of the GM, or sending a proxy form to any other person:
Holders of registered shares: By sending the unique voting form/proxy form attached to the convening notice using the attached postage-paid envelope.
Holders of bearer shares: By asking the unique voting form/proxy form to the custodian of their shares. All forms, attached with the certificate of participation issued by the custodian of their shares, shall be send to the following address: Société Générale - Service des Assemblées (CS 30812, 44308 Nantes Cedex 3).
In order to be valid, postal voting forms must be received by to the Société Générale - Service des Assemblées (CS 30812, 44308 Nantes Cedex 3) before January 5, 2014.
- By e-mail:
In accordance with the provisions of article R.225-79 of the French Commercial Code, provides for the notification of the appointment or withdrawal of a proxy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with electronic signature, stating your name, address and the registered account number, as well as the name of the representative.
For the holders of bearer shares, a written confirmation shall be send by the custodian of their shares to to the Société Générale - Service des Assemblées (CS 30812, 44308 Nantes Cedex 3)
Confirmations for the notification of the appointment or withdrawal of a proxy shall be received the notification of the appointment or withdrawal of a proxy on January 7, 2015 before 3.00 pm (Paris time).
- Report of the General meeting (French only)
- Resolution voting results
- Rapport des commissaires aux comptes sur l’émission d’actions et de diverses valeurs mobilières avec maintien ou suppression du droit préférentiel de souscription (French only)
- Rapport des commissaires aux comptes sur l’émission du capital réservée aux adhérents d’un plan d’épargne d’entreprise (French only)
- Release of documents and information regarding the ordinary and extraordinary general Shareholders’ Meeting of AREVA of January 8, 2015
- Proxy/postal voting form
- Total number of existing voting right and shares dated December 3,2014
- Avis de réunion de l’Assemblée Générale du 8 janvier 2015 paru au BALO le 3 décembre 2014 (French only)
- Executive Board’s report on the resolutions
- Notice of meeting
- Proposed candidates to the Board of Directors
- French Order no. 2014-948 of 20 August 2014 regarding governance and transactions involving the share capital of public sector companies (French only)
- Articles of association (French only)
- Draft articles of association
- Avis de convocation à l’Assemblée Générale d’AREVA paru au BALO le 17 décembre 2014 (French only)
The shareholders can ask questions in writing to the Executive Board which will be answered during the meeting or, in accordance with article L. 225-108 of the French Commercial code, the answer will be given on the Company website.
Written questions shall be sent to the Executive Board, at the latest on the fourth day prior to the general meeting, i.e. January 2, 2015, by registered letter with an acknowledgement of receipt at the following address: AREVA, Secrétariat Général, TOUR AREVA, 1 Place Jean Millier, 92400 à COURBEVOIE.
In accordance with article R.225-84 of the French commercial code, written questions has to be sent together with a certificate of account registration, in the registered share accounts held by the Company or in the bearer share accounts held by the financial intermediary pursuant to article L.211-3 of the French Monetary and Financial code.